Universal shovel interface highlights:
- Sends and receives data to and from mine management software
- Compatible with ModularTM, JigsawTM, and WencoTM systems
Our universal shovel interface works with any P&H shovel equipped with the Centurion electrical control to allow the sending and receiving of data with mine management software. The interface is compatible with ModularTM, JigsawTM, and WencoTM systems.
The interface offers the following benefits:
- Reduces operations cost: quickly integrates the information needed from the shovel, including payload weights, into the customer’s preferred mine management system
- Improved operation data: enables production personnel to use payload and cycle time information to improve operator efficiencies and increase productivity
- Key performance indicators: incorporates key performance indicators into fleet management software for real-time analysis and decision making
The information that is shared back and forth includes:
- Centurion data provided to the shovel interface
- Shovel faults
- Payload data, including cycle times and payloads
- Propel start/stop
- Mine management data provided to the Centurion system
- Truck information, including capacity, truck ID/model, and material code
- GPS location
- Delay codes
With this information, the payload can be configured to match the specific loading conditions of the mine.
The universal shovel interface is just one example of how we are working with third-party software providers to support you with tools that allow you to operate more efficiently and productively.