From start to finish, we act as your primary contractor to seamlessly handle the teardown, packing, shipping, re-erection, and commissioning of your dragline. In the last 20 years, we have handled over 20 dragline relocations – across countries and across the globe - including both P&H draglines, as well as draglines from every major dragline manufacturer.
These services can be combined with a machine audit and upgrade of appropriate parts to ensure that relocated dragline will start up with the highest possible availability and productivity.
For example, upgrades to past relocations have included:
- New radial tubs, including new rails, rollers, and racks
- Frame enhancements, such as revolving frame extensions, deck extensions, monorail systems, and supply crane platforms
- Swing machinery enhancements, such as swing case rebuilds (including timing and assembly) and new swing case platforms
- Boom enhancements, such as boom chord/lacing upgrades, boom crossover platforms, boom and mast repairs and replacements, and suspension rope change-out platforms
- House enhancements, such as cam enclosures, noise abatement, intake fan silencers, and fan house false floor and height extensions
- Electrical enhancements, such as electrical control upgrades, exhaust/intake/bleeder fans, new electrical cable and wire, and new lighting fixtures
- Additional enhancements, such as gear ratio changes, propel girder extensions, lifting hook re-locations, roller circle support diaphragm improvements and rear A-leg hub forged hubs
We can also evaluate your dragline to determine if rated suspended load (RSL) improvements are possible, by examining the following:
- Hoist and drag motor heating
- Line speed balance
- Running rope size
- Suspension pendants
- Propel and swing stability
The entire management of the project and the associated logistics is handled by seasoned professionals who have moved many draglines of all sizes and brands across the globe.