The NV-1 hydraulic jumbo drill, a single-boom hydraulic rig, is designed for drilling vertical, horizontal and angled holes in underground production or development headings. The NV-1 has boom coverage of 3 m by 3 m (10' x 10') and inner and outer turning radius’ of 2.61 m (8’7”) and 4.43 m (14’6”), respectively.
The NV-1 features the Intelsense drilling control system, which includes the following features:
- Automatic water monitoring with feed return if low pressure is encountered
- Auto return to start position after hole completion
- Control levers for operating percussion, rotation, and feed
The NV-1 also includes robust drilling and carrier hydraulics that feature variable displacement piston pumps; specifically:
- Jumbo hydraulics: load-sensing, closed-circuit design for percussion, rotation, feed, and boom movements
- General hydraulics: load-sensing, closed center circuit design for optimal efficiency
- Steering hydraulics: load-sensing, closed center circuit design; stick steering with direct-acting control valve and two double-acting steer cylinders
Our ROPS/FOPS-certified, environmentally controlled operator’s cab uses advanced air filtration and a climate control system to insulate your operator from particulate matter and other harmful emissions. Noise is reduced significantly through the use of integrated insulation throughout the cab structure; in addition, vibration dampeners isolate the cab from the frame, ensuring a safe and comfortable ride.
||3 ft. 6 in.
8 ft. 7 in.
14 ft. 6 in.
|Boom guide rollover
||Montabert HC 50
||8.25 x 15
|Cable reel - type G-GC
Our industry-leading Montabert drifters mean you receive the best possible drifter for your drill rig. Montabert HC series drifters have consistently, over the years, provided the lowest-per-drilled meter costs as compared to other drifters on the market.
Montabert drifters are known for:
- Longest maintenance intervals, resulting in highest availability
- Lowest maintenance costs
- Faster drilling speeds
- Lowest tool consumption
- Easiest to operate
- Highest penetration rates
- Lowest noise level
Montabert drifters provide maximum shock wave transmission; piston shape improvements mean that most of the shock energy goes directly to the bit, without tool fatigue. In addition, Montabert drifters excel in energy recycling; rebound energy is re-injected in the supply circuit, allowing the rebound energy to be used for the next cycle.
The HC-50 drifter is ideal for small headings and bolting application and is designed to reduce the lead length of the feed.
- Hole range: 45 to 76 mm
- Percussion output power: 13 Kw
- Blows per minute: 3750
The HC-109 drifter is ideal for production and development drilling and is designed for both underground and surface applications.
- Hole range: 45 to 102 mm
- Percussion output power: 18 Kw
- Blows per minute: 2900
The HC-110MT drifter is ideal for production and development drilling and is designed for both underground and surface applications.
- Hole range: 51 to 89 mm
- Percussion output power: 33 Kw
- Blows per minute: 4400
- 3.7 kW (5 HP) air compressor
- 2.2 kW (3 HP) water pump
- Cab (ROPS/FOPS certified) with climate control
- Canopy (ROPS/FOPS certified)
- MTF 8 steel and hole
- MTF 10 steel and hole
- MTF 12 steel and hole