Simply stated, you won’t find a more comprehensive line of technologically advanced wheel loaders than P&H wheel loaders. More choices, more payloads, and more versatility means that with P&H wheel loaders, you’re getting the absolute best match of machine to mine.
P&H loaders are designed to achieve greater operating hours due to a robust structural design and modular components, provide the best possible fuel consumption levels due to the power regeneration capacity of the SR Hybrid Drive technology, and are equipped with the latest safety features that meet global requirements recognized by leading mining industry safety councils.
Storied past, strong future: learn about our LeTourneau legacy.
Designed for productivity
- Buckets customized to maximize payload and productivity
- Integrated LINCS II monitoring and control system for a simple, highly responsive, and semi-automated control interface
- Integrated SR Hybrid Drive system for providing power regeneration capability during loading cycle and best in industry fuel efficiency
Designed for reliability
- Simplified SR motor design reduces maintenance components resulting in greater reliability
- High-strength, low-alloy steel frame structures with excellent weld characteristics
- High-strength castings and forgings in key areas of fabricated structures to reduce stress and improve structural life
- Integral, fixed front axle; rear, pivoting axle that oscillates 11 degrees
- Independent power module mounting system cradled by a three-point isolation system
- Ball-and-socket design featured in frame articulation, lift arm attachments, lower hoist cylinder support, and rear axle oscillation pivot point provide an attachment system that absorbs and distributes multidirectional stresses significantly better than pin-and-clevis system
- Continuous synthetic lubrication and recirculation filtration in planetary drives
- Diesel electric drive constant RPM system to assure full hydraulic flow, providing longer engine life and reduced fuel economy
- Pressurized axle housings for maintaining an air-cooled, dust-free environment
- Best in class planetary gear boxes with carburized ground gearing resulting in longer life
Designed for easy maintenance
- Multiple maintenance-friendly access points to engine, radiator, KLENZ filtration system, hydraulic pumps and hoses, air compressor, SR power conversion system, and traction motors
- Separated high- and low-voltage cabinets
- LINCS II interactive offline tool for providing downloaded diagnostic information
Designed for operator comfort
- Superior weight distribution allows for machine stability when working on grade
- Seamless direction control/braking for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomically designed joysticks
- Semi-autonomous lift arm and bucket functions
- Two-door ingress and egress
- Simplified dash layout
- Easily visible and readable LCD screen
- Pressurized, insulated cab with air conditioning, heating, and sound dampening
- Eleven-way adjustable air ride seat
- Exceptional forward visibility for digging and loading operations
- Optional jump seat available for training purposes
- Pressurized and filtered cab air, featuring KLENZ air filtration system; 99.9% effective in removing air particles as small as 0.3 microns. Self-purging design for stretching filter life to 5,000 hours or more (15 times longer than conventional filtration systems)
Simulators for training efficiency
- Operator: Our realistic virtual training simulators allow operators to learn the machine’s controls quickly and safely, as well as master the entire process from start to finish, before they set foot into a real-world piece of equipment. Training simulators lead to less machine downtime, fewer accidents, and more efficient and productive operation.
- Maintenance: Our maintenance simulator allows maintenance staff to learn how to perform standard maintenance tasks.