The Joy Super Combi drive provides a total conveyor head-end solution in one towable, easy-to-use assembly. The Super Combi can provide up to 350kW of installed power.
- Compact assembly that can be quickly deployed for the development of underground headings
- Engineered to work with belt widths of 1200mm, 1400mm or 1500mm.
- Installation time is minimal, typically 72 hours from the start of installation to operation
- Option exists for built in hydraulic jacking legs and jib push rams set the delivery jib at the desired height and position
At typical development rates, the Super Combi will support up to 4km of conveyor with 40m of lift.
- Drive - Single 350kW drive to suit a range of conveyor profiles at a belt speed of 3.0 m/s.
- Belt Storage - Standard equipment includes 12.37m of belt storage. This can be extended by adding an optional 3m long “extension module” to the system, providing a total of 28m of belt storage.
- Hydraulic unit - On-board electrically driven hydraulics provide powered adjustment for the LTU (loop take up), discharge height and jib pulley position.
- Winch - The Super Combi drive LTU winch is powered by the hydraulic unit. The winch can be adjusted via pneumatic power, LHD (load haul and dump vehicle) or a manual control lever.
- Legs - The Super Combi drive comes complete with a pair of hydraulically-operated legs to lift the discharge jib.
- Jib - The Super Combi drive has a special extendable jib feature option. Two cylinders powered by the hydraulic unit are fitted to the jib end to extend or retract the head pulley for accurate positioning over the receiving conveyor.
- Belt Cleaning - Each Super Combi drive comes with a primary belt scraper and two secondary belt scrapers utilising a tension spring to maintain correct tension against the belt.
- Bash Plate - Standard equipment includes an adjustable bash plate fitted to the discharge jib frame to direct material onto the receiving conveyor. The bash plate assembly is supplied with adjustable bracing to provide control of material flow.
- Pulleys - All pulleys are fitted with temperature monitoring switches and a centralized lubrication point. The drive pulley shaft is extended on both ends to accept either a drive module or holdback.
- Lugs and Tow Hitch - The Super Combi comes with a generous number of lugs for tie down purposes. The standard Super Combi is designed for transport around the site via an LHD tow-hitch connection. Tow-hitches and wheels are provided on both the jib head module and the drive end module for ease of transport. Hydraulically operated rams are provided to position the height of the tow hitch to align the mine machine.
- 1 X Belt starter (flameproof/non-flameproof)
- Air bag scrapers
- Extendable Jib option