The MVT-II 800, a secondary and tertiary coal and soft industrial mineral sizer, minimizes the generation of fines while maintaining overall material quality. The MVT-II 800 handles feed sizes up to 350 mm and typically produces product sizes between 50 and 100 mm. The sizer can be installed at either a belt transfer point or fed by a feeder, based on the needs of your operation.
Designed for productivity
The MVT-II is a secondary and tertiary sizer that reduces fines generation through matched velocity technology (MVT), while optimizing throughput capacity. Roll speeds are set to match the speed of incoming material, reducing excess fines created with other designs.
- Traditional high-speed roll crushers create fines by impacting both undersized and oversized materials.
- Slow-speed roll crushers allow material to build up on top of the rolls, promoting additional grinding.
In addition, the MVT-II roll gap can be easily adjusted to meet product size requirements of your application.
Designed for ease of maintenance and operation
The MVT-II 800 is designed for easy maintenance and optimized productivity:
- Segmented roll design so only the worn segments need to be replaced
- Roll gap can be adjusted to optimize productivity
- Welded frame construction
- Self-cleaning, timed impact teeth optimize throughput by allowing sized material to pass through unimpeded