Our Mine Air Systems (MAS) climate control units provide air conditioning, heating, air filtration, and pressurization comforts for the operator cab. Advanced MAS climate control technology sustains ultimate operator comfort and efficiency by automatically maintaining an even floor-to-roof temperature and a regulated, filtered air flow.
The MAS Model RE was designed specifically for climate control in 24VDC applications and easily mounts to a wall. Its rugged design is ideal for the needs of surface mining applications. The system includes these high-performance features:
- Top efficiency throw-away air filters to suit each application
- Modular design for unmatched changeout speed and convenience
- Stainless steel construction for durability against the harshest conditions
- Designed for maintenance ease
- Designed specifically for ozone friendly R134A refrigerant
- Automatic air comfort
The model RE is designed to provide maximum cooling the minimum amount of maintenance.