Our Mine Air Systems (MAS) climate control units provide air conditioning, heating, air filtration, and pressurization comforts for the operator cab. Advanced MAS climate control technology sustains ultimate operator comfort and efficiency by automatically maintaining an even floor-to-roof temperature and a regulated, filtered air flow.
The MAS Model 500 was designed specifically for climate control of operator cabs of any type or make of mobile surface mining machines - from haul trucks to front end loaders. Its rugged design is ideal for the needs of surface mining applications. The system includes these high-performance features:
- Precise, automatic air temperature and pressurization comfort
- Modular design for unmatched changeout speed and convenience
- Unique weather-sealed roofplate eliminates dust and water leaks into the cab
- Stainless steel construction with a trapezoidal structural design, permitting thin gauge, high tensile metal to reduce weight
- Designed for maintenance ease
- Designed specifically for ozone friendly R134A refrigerant
- Top efficiency throw-away air filters to suit each application
- Industrial-sized super efficient filter-pressurizer with air pre-cleaner
- Electric, belt driven or hydraulic drive Bock compressor with pressure lubrication and suction gas cooling (optional)
- Silica dust and diesel emission packages (optional)
The modular design allows complete unit change-out in just 25minutes; individual electrical and control modules can be replaced in as little as 10 minutes with no special tools. This design also makes maintenance easier and faster.
The model 500 is for DC applications and has a 762 mm x 1016 mm (30x40 inch) footprint.
The following components/options are available on the MAS model 500:
- Filter-pressurizer with air pre-cleaner
- Silica dust and diesel emission packages
- Side wall mounting kit
- Cooling only unit
- External mounted compressor