Our genuine Joy radial cutting system:
- Uses 33% less water. Our spray design creates a venturi system through the heel of the new radial pick, thereby using much less water.
- Improves productivity. Allows for faster haulage, approximately 5% improvement in cleanup and larger product size.
- Reduces maintenance. Pick design results in 50% stiffer shank, reducing chance of bending or shanking. Retention style reduces pick chatter with an increased bearing area.
Understanding the system
- Designed with attention to the pick location in order to optimize cutting
- Engineered for optimal conveyor loading through the vane positioning and
provides 5% better material cleanup versus competitors
- Drum design includes additional picks for face cutting to improve sumping and
protect the face plate
- Improved block strength due to 100mm width versus the standard
competitor 82mm width
- Designed to minimize block cracking by matching block size to drum vane thickness, protecting the bock weld with the vane and reducing pick chatter
- Unique pick design results in more than 50% stiffer shank reducing the chance of bending and shanking
- Optimized contact surface area prevents bit rotation
- Reshaped heel design creates a venturi effect for the spray system
- Reshaped head allows free flow of water to the tip
- Pick retainer style provides improved pick retention reducing pick chatter with an increased bearing area
- Spray completely protected and enclosed by the pick
- Improves dust suppression while using 33% less water than comparable systems
- Complies with ITPP regulations