The DR-1SB hydraulic jumbo drill, a single-boom hydraulic rig, is designed for drilling vertical, horizontal and angled holes in underground production or development headings. The DR-1SB has boom coverage of 5.74 m by 7.10 m (18’8” by 23'3”) and inner and outer turning radius’ of 3.9 m (12’9”) and 6.4 m (21'), respectively.
The DR-1SB features the Intelsense drilling control system, which includes the following features:
- Automatic water monitoring with feed return if low pressure is encountered
- Auto return to start position after hole completion
- Control levers for operating percussion, rotation, and feed
The DR-1SB also includes robust drilling and carrier hydraulics that feature variable displacement piston pumps; specifically:
- Jumbo hydraulics: load-sensing, closed-circuit design for percussion, rotation, feed, and boom movements
- General hydraulics: load-sensing, closed center circuit design for optimal efficiency
- Steering hydraulics: load-sensing, closed center circuit design; stick steering with direct-acting control valve and two double-acting steer cylinders
Our ROPS/FOPS-certified, environmentally controlled operator’s cab uses advanced air filtration and a climate control system to insulate your operator from particulate matter and other harmful emissions. Noise is reduced significantly through the use of integrated insulation throughout the cab structure; in addition, vibration dampeners isolate the cab from the frame, ensuring a safe and comfortable ride.
|Boom guide rollover
||Montabert HC 50
||10 x 20
|Cable reel - type G-GC
Our industry-leading Montabert drifters mean you receive the best possible drifter for your drill rig. Montabert HC series drifters have consistently, over the years, provided the lowest-per-drilled meter costs as compared to other drifters on the market.
Montabert drifters are known for:
- Longest maintenance intervals, resulting in highest availability
- Lowest maintenance costs
- Faster drilling speeds
- Lowest tool consumption
- Easiest to operate
- Highest penetration rates
- Lowest noise level
Montabert drifters provide maximum shock wave transmission; piston shape improvements mean that most of the shock energy goes directly to the bit, without tool fatigue. In addition, Montabert drifters excel in energy recycling; rebound energy is re-injected in the supply circuit, allowing the rebound energy to be used for the next cycle.
The HC-50 drifter is ideal for small headings and bolting application and is designed to reduce the lead length of the feed.
- Hole range: 45 to 76 mm
- Percussion output power: 13 Kw
- Blows per minute: 3750
The HC-109 drifter is ideal for production and development drilling and is designed for both underground and surface applications.
- Hole range: 45 to 102 mm
- Percussion output power: 18 Kw
- Blows per minute: 2900
The HC-110CS drifter is ideal for production and development drilling and is designed for both underground and surface applications.
- Hole range: 51 to 89 mm
- Percussion output power: 27 Kw
- Blows per minute: 4400
- Air compressor and water pumps (sized for the application)
- Cab (ROPS/FOPS certified) with climate control
- Canopy (ROPS/FOPS certified)
- Cummins QSB4.5 EPA Tier III, MSHA certified
- Fixed feed 12' steel rod length
- Fixed feed 14' steel rod length
- Fixed feed 16' steel rod length
- Telescopic feed 8-14' steel rod length