Looking for additional resources during these uncertain times? Whether you’re a harried parent with kids to homeschool and a fleet to oversee, a business owner uncertain how to proceed, an out-of-work operator looking for training - or all three - we’re here to help.
Despite all the uncertainty, we’re in this together. From connected devices, digital solutions, and remote support options, your partners at Komatsu are never more than an email or phone call away. Click through the links below to learn more about some of the immediate resources available to you, and check back regularly as we continue to evolve to meet your needs.
Don’t see something you’re looking for? Contact us to reach a Komatsu representative who can help you find a solution – even if it doesn’t yet exist! Challenging times require innovation and creativity – together we can meet the needs of tomorrow by solving the immediate challenges of today.
Thank you for all you do, in good times and in bad!
From the front lines to behind the scenes – thank you to everyone spending long hours keeping essential business going during these challenging times.
- Need some help? Find a distributor near you to help you understand what resources are available now to support your business:
- Want to compare offerings? Learn more about how different Komatsu mining trucks, excavators, and dozers compare to help you evaluate what you do or don’t need at this time from your fleet:
- Looking for expert advice and training? Find out more below!
- Backgrounds for your virtual meetings. Miss being around people? Or are you just a fan of mining? We have something made specially for you — backgrounds for your preferred video chat service. Save the images to your desktop and take your meeting on site with our equipment.
- Business continuity during COVID. Read our statement on continuing operations in the midst of Covid-19, focusing on safety and providing you the parts and services you need most.
Mining Technology, Services and Support
Designed to help you stay flexible and adapt to change, the offerings below include a mix of services and technology that can be customized or leveraged in new ways, depending on your circumstances. Contact your Komatsu representative to learn more.
Smart Mining Solutions
Talk to certified experts who are here to help you optimize the performance of your mining operations. With a comprehensive approach that considers all factors impacting your mine, we partner with you to provide the right solution at the right time where and how you need it. We can also provide remote training, data solutions and continuous improvement services. Learn more on our Smart Solutions webpage and connect through your local distributor.
Whether you're purchasing, leasing, or looking for financing for parts and service, our Global Mining Equipment Finance (GMEF) team includes banking and leasing professionals with proven global experience and a variety of worldwide equipment financing solutions. Our single point-of-contact system means you’ll move easily and quickly through the financing process with an expert who thoroughly understands your needs.
Customer Parts Portal
- Reduce reliance on office files with the KMC customer portal and online parts manuals. View key details and request support on your fleet of Joy machines, with technical service manuals, online parts books, and the newest safety, technical, and service notices.
- Contact our Customer Portal team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to customize additional portal tools, like checking local parts availability, creating purchase orders in your ERP system, viewing Smart Solutions analytics, and accessing digital training modules.
Contactless parts delivery
- Joy delivery vehicles back up to customer dock and customer unloads without contact with the driver. All documentation is delivered electronically.
- Local, state, and CDC safety guidelines implemented in all warehouses and service support centers to minimize exposure and spread of COVID.
Component Exchange Program
With our Component Exchange Program (CEP), you have a ready supply of like-new, re-manufactured P&H and Joy mining components available for same-day or next-day delivery.
With online solutions like My Komatsu to help you manage your fleet of Komatsu mining trucks, excavators, and dozers, you can improve your bottom line from anywhere with a simplified, comprehensive portal for equipment monitoring, management and parts ordering. Place your orders anytime, and have parts delivered on your terms: Shipped to site or home, curbside pickup, loaded onto your truck, or left in a drop box. Explore the portal today.
During this unprecedented time when travel is curtailed and budgets are tight, Komatsu is providing remote training options to help you keep your business up and running. See below for details.
Surface (P&H) mining customers:
- For a limited time, customers can access free eLearning technical courses for electric wheel loaders, mining shovels, and blasthole drills. To learn more, download the catalog of available technical training courses here and contact Amy Pender (Amy.Pender@mining.komatsu) or Terese Dressel (email@example.com) to register.
Soft Rock (JOY) mining customers:
- WebEx based training available for customers.
- E-learning Center, self-paced virtual training is available for continuous miners, shuttle cars and longwall equipment. Learn more here.
Hard Rock mining customers:
- WebEx based training and E-learning options available for customers. Contact Bill Martin (Bill.Martin@mining.komatsu) or your local distributor to learn more.
Read stories about how Komatsu is helping customers manage their operations during these challenging times.