The Fletcher Model HDDR brings greater flexibility than ever to your high seam operation. Heavy-duty boom swing from 4' to 20' allows several bolt installations from a single chassis position. Booms allow operators to drill over rubble, near ribs and over loose bottom areas. The bolting pattern is established relative to the roof, not the floor.
Standard 90º mast tilt allows angle and rib drilling. The Fletcher ATRS (Automated Temporary Roof Support) eliminates the need for temporary posts and jacks in most applications.
- Walk-thru chassis reduces miner exposure to rib hazards
- Operates in seam heights of 6' to 17' (custom heights available)
- Dual heads install a full row of bolts from a single chassis position
- High-strength elevating booms drill without direct support from floor below
The mechanized mesh rack and mat rack, as well as winch on material pods, facilitate loading, storing and operator access to the supplies. The mesh is delivered to the rear of the machine where the bolter operator winches the shift's supply of mesh into place using the radio control. the materials pods are vendor-loaded above ground and delivered to the rear of the machine. The operator uses the radio control to winch that day's supply of consumable materials onto the bolter. The empty pods are then offloaded and returned to the outside to be reloaded.
Joy is the exclusive distributor and authorized service provider for J.H. Fletcher & Co. products worldwide, with the following country exceptions:
Not a distributor or authorized service provider
- United States
Non-exclusive distributor and authorized service provider
- Dual 50 HP AC motors
- Horizontal access cable reel
- Strip-type panic bars with start switches at all control stations
- Vacuum system for hollow-shaft drill steels
- Rotary lobe type: 62 cfm
- Vacuum at drillhead: 12" Hg, separate system for each drill unit
- Maximum working pressure: 2500 psi
- Reservoir capacity 180 to 200 US gallons
- Filtration: magnetic in-tank, Pall high pressure
- Hand-operated fill pump with screened intake
- JIC hose fittings
- Dual pumps
- 4-wheel chain drive
- Tractor-type steering
- Turns within length
- Staffa tram motors with motion control valves
- Automatic spring set, hydraulic release disc brakes
- Tram speed: 0-1.5 mph
- Foam-filled tires
- Linear sumping booms
- Telescoping mast feed
- Thrust: 0-7000 lbs (optional 10,000 lbs)
- Feed length: 70" to 90" depending on mast size
- Torque: 0-300 ft. lbs
- Drill rotation speeds: 0-560 rpm
- Feed rate: 0-36 fpm
- Boom extend up to 24"
- Minimum drillhead separation: 4"
- Maximum drillhead separation: 20"
- Adjustable bolt torquing valve
- Two stabilizers jacks on front of chassis
||10' either side of center
||Up to 24"
||Up to 60"
||24'6" to 27'
||7468 mm to 8230 mm
||8'6" to 11'
||2591 mm to 3353 mm
||3'6" to 6'
||1067 mm to 1828 mm
||10" to 15"
||254 mm to 381 mm
||Avg. 60,000 lbs.
- 10,000 lb. thrust drill mast
- Auto dump precleaners
- Dust collection bags
- Crawler drive system
- Hydraulic power take-off
- 105" feed mast
- Load sense hydraulic system
- Wet drilling system
- Hydraulic flow meters
- Mat holder, mesh clamps
- Hydraulic extend ATRS beam
- Mast swing
- Tram intensifier circuit
- Independent platform lift
- Material handling system
- Exhaust water conditioner
- Radio remote control tram
- Rock duster
- Rotary impact
- Automatic drilling controls
- High performance blowers
- Intrinsically safe start system
- Hydraulic rear walkway ramp
- Rear chassis lift