Safety is our top priority. In order to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees, we are committed to maintaining an injury-free workplace place that is healthy and environmentally conscious.
To accomplish this, we focus on creating a culture of Zero Harm where:
- Everyone is responsible for their own safety, as well as the safety of others
- No task is so urgent that it cannot be done safely
- Our Stop Work Authority program gives employees the tools they need to stay safe at work
- We work diligently to preserve the environment, conserve global resources and protect human health
- We employ Global Operational Best Practices that help us to be environmentally responsible and sustainable